Canvas, Wood, Glass & More!
BYOB Painting Studio in Houston
We put a different twist on the Paint and Wine venues in Houston! Our canvas paintings are created with a variety of tools and techniques. Some are created using texture, while others are abstracts using nothing but sponges and spray bottles. But that’s not all….we paint on wood, wine glasses, wine bottles and various crafts! The novice painter is always top of mind and that’s why we use vinyl stencils or pre-sketch many of our paintings to make it as easy as possible. This way, you can enjoy your wine rather than needing it to relieve the stress of drawing!
Whether you’re interested in a Kids Painting Party or Paint and Wine for Adults, we have something for everyone! You can find our canvas painting options in our Art Gallery on the left side of this page. If it’s just a fun night out that you’re looking for…we have regularly scheduled Art Classes that anyone can join. Still not sure which Wine and Paint venue in Houston to attend? Search our reviews on any site. Our customers will tell you all about us!
Points & Rewards
- Sign up for an account and earn points that can be used for discounts toward future purchases with our new Reward Program!
- You will earn 10 points for each dollar purchased. The redemption value is $1 for 100 points earned, (a 10% value) that can be used toward your next purchase, or you can save them for use at a later date.
- This is a program that is used in combination with website purchases only. You must establish an account to receive these points.
- Your points are tracked by your email. Should that change, it is important that you let us know so any points earned can be transferred to your new email.
Wood Art Workshops
Unlike our traditional canvas painting classes where everyone paints the same thing…these are workshops where you can choose your own design, in any color you wish and everyone works at their own pace.
All our pallets are sanded, assembled and ready when you arrive!
- Choose any pallet sign … or you can request your own quote and choose your own colors!
- Custom designs require 48 hour advance notice.
- Design choices can be found on the left side of this page under Art Gallery, then select “Wood Signs”.
- Go to “Classes” to sign up for the class you would like to attend.
- Upon checkout, write in your pallet choice under “order notes” or email us at Louetta@VinoArtino.com.
- Prior to your arrival, we create a vinyl stencil to be used as a template based on your design and pallet choice.
- Time to complete each piece will differ for each of you. You should expect anywhere between 2 and 4 hours depending upon size and how quickly you are able to complete it.
- Not able to arrive when the class starts? That’s okay! Since these are not instructed, it begins when you arrive.
- Reservations must be made in advance. The sizing and printing of each vinyl template takes time that can not be done with short notice.
Art & Painting Classes for Kids
Painting Classes for Kids are only $25 per painter and generally scheduled on Saturday mornings and during school holidays. During the holidays, we frequently schedule family art classes and craft classes where each person is able to paint part of a set. That doesn’t mean you have to wait until then to paint with your child. Kids Painting is for everyone!
You’ll find that we have a large selection of artwork specially designed for our Kids Painting Classes. Almost all are sketched in advance to make painting effortless and simple! Because of this, we have the ability to create a wide variety of paintings that appeal to children. Kids Art Classes should be fun and we want them to be proud of their paintings when they leave. So if they want to change the colors…no problem. Just let us know in advance and we’ll have it ready when they arrive. If you’re wondering about age restrictions, our answer is that it’s up to you. Although we have some paintings that are designed with little ones in mind, we’ve found that age does not always determine skill level and so we leave that decision to the parents.
Our Summer Art Camp is comprised of canvas painting and a craft each day. You can sign up by the day or by the week (for which you receive a discounted rate). Some of the crafts we’ve created in the past were t-shirts, flip flops, tv trays, a variety of wood crafts and made our own spa kits. Sometimes we’ll create mixed media art using a variety of materials. We’ve made photo collages and other times had fun using chalk pastels. It’s always something different!
We’re very popular for Kids Painting Parties! You can reserve the studio and spend a fun afternoon with family, friends, your scout group, team event or to celebrate a birthday. As far as we’re concerned, the studio is yours during this time to use as you wish. Decorate if you like and bring what ever you want to eat and drink. Select any painting from our Art Gallery under Kids Painting Parties. If there are special circumstances where you would like to offer more than one painting because girls and boys are attending, it’s not a problem, we can easily do that! You need a minimum of eight painters to reserve our studio for a private event. It’s a 2 hour party plus an additional 30 minutes allowed for the arrival of your guests.
Interested in a Wine and Paint Party for adults? We have a beautiful studio located in the NW Area of Houston. We’re conveniently located on Louetta Rd. less than a mile from Hwy. 249 and about 3 miles from Grand Parkway. It’s easy access from most areas of the city.
Prices for canvas paintings range from $29 per person for a 2 Hour Painting Party or $39 per person for a 3 Hour Painting Party. Discounted rates are offered for canvas painting parties on weekdays that end by 6 pm. Our Wine Glass Paintings are $35 per person for two glasses and Wood Art Workshops vary in prices from $30 to $80 depending upon the size selected. Unlike our canvas paintings, these are workshops where an instructor is available for assistance but doesn’t paint with the group. Therefore, each person is able to create their own design!
If you want us to travel to you, that’s not a problem! It’s a minimum of 10 painters, and no travel charge or additional fees. You supply the tables and chairs, we’ll take care of the rest!
BYOB Painting Houston
You can find our regularly scheduled classes by clicking on the “Classes” link. This brings up a calendar showing the painting and class times for each day. Reservations are highly encouraged. This ensures a seat will be available and it also allows us to be prepared for your arrival. If you are meeting friends, please let us know so we can make sure we reserve seats for your group to ensure you are able to sit together.
Bring anything you would like to eat or drink. We have all the basic supplies, such as glasses, ice, snack plates, openers, forks, and napkins.
If you have any other questions, please let us know. We’d love to hear from you! Email us at Louetta@VinoArtino.com or call (281) 251-1175.
Paint and Sip Houston has never been so much fun!