Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost for a class?
Canvas Paintings are;
- $25 for Kid’s Canvas Painting ,
- $28 for 2 Hour Canvas Painting, $38 for 3 Hour Canvas Painting and Baby Showers are $35
- Wood Pallets vary in price from $28 to $65 depending upon the size selected. The prices and sizes can be found under “Wood Art Workshops”.
How does your Points & Rewards program work?
- Sign up for an account and earn points for discounts with our new Reward Program!
- You will earn 10 points for each dollar purchased. The redemption value is $1 for 100 points earned, (a 10% value) that can be used toward your next purchase, or you can save them and allow to accumulate and redeem at a later date.
- This is a program that is used in combination with website purchases only. You must establish an account to receive these points.
- Your points are tracked by your email. Should that change, it is important that you let us know so any points earned can be transferred to your new email.
Do I need to make reservations?
Yes. There is advanced preparation that goes into a class. This particularly applies to Wood Art Workshops! Plus, there are times when classes are sold out. Advanced reservations not only ensure that you have a seat, but that we are ready for you when you arrive. Reservations can be made online or by calling us.
Can I sit with my friends?
Absolutely! The main reason we assign seats in advance is to be sure friends are able to sit together. Include a note when checking out of your friends name, or send us an email so we can reserve seats for you and your friends. This is helpful to prepare in advance as opposed to asking others to move which can be upsetting.
Can I paint with my child?
Yes! Many parents paint with their child. If you have a teen that would like to attend an adult class, that’s fine as long as you attend with them. The cost is determined by the class and not the age of the individual.
What time should I arrive?
You can arrive as early as 30 minutes in advance. We recommend at least 10 to 15 minutes to give you enough time to settle in with your beverages and snacks before class begins.
Can we bring food and drinks?
Definitely! Feel free to bring whatever you like to eat or drink. There are no limitations. We provide glasses, ice, openers, snack plates and most of the supplies you may need.
What is your cancellation policy?
Our policy is 24-hour advance notice for our regular classes and at least seven days notice for private parties and offsite events. This allows time for us to make these seats available to others.
What if I am artistically challenged?
We design our paintings to make it as easy as possible. If it’s a person, house, fancy writing, etc., it will be pre-sketched or vinyl stencils will be provided. This information will be noted in the detailed description of that painting. Vinyl stencils are used as templates for all of our wood pallet signs.
Can I change colors?
Definitely! It’s your painting. Feel free to make any changes you like. Just let us know in advance and we’ll have the paints ready when you arrive.
** Please note that it is a violation of the law for anyone under 21 years of age to consume alcohol.