Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost for a class?
Our prices vary depending upon the art or craft;
- Canvas Paintings: Kids $25, 2 Hour $28 or 3 Hour $38 per person
- Wood Pallet Signs: Prices range from $30 to $75 depending upon the size selected. See “Wood Signs” for more information.
- Crafts: Please see each craft for available sizes and prices.
- Glassware: 2 Wine Glasses for $35 or 2 Wine Bottles for $45.
How does your Points & Rewards program work?
- Sign up for an account and earn points for discounts with our new Reward Program!
- You will earn 10 points for each dollar purchased. The redemption value is $1 for 100 points earned, (a 10% value) that can be used toward your next purchase, or you can save them and allow to accumulate and redeem at a later date.
- This is a program that is used in combination with website purchases only. You must establish an account to receive these points.
- Your points are tracked by your email. Should that change, it is important that you let us know so any points earned can be transferred to your new email.
How do your Wood Signs & Craft Classes work?
- Select your pallet size and design prior to the class. We will size and print a vinyl stencil that you will use as a template to create your design
- We do the construction work for you…All of our wood is sanded and the pallets are put together before you arrive.
- No need to select paint colors. We have a large variety of color options that you can select when you arrive.
- Advanced reservations of 48 hours is needed for custom designs. If you choose something from our gallery, you can sign up as little as an hour before.
I’d like to know more about your Spa Classes.
- We use only quality ingredients to make all of our spa products such as Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, dried Lavender Buds or Rose Petals, a large variety of scents and of course glitter.
- Add whatever you like to create the product that best fits your personality.
- you can make one product during any class…or multiple products.
Do I need to make reservations?
Yes. There is advanced preparation that goes into a class. This particularly applies to Wood Art Workshops! Plus, there are times when classes are sold out. Advanced reservations not only ensure that you have a seat, but that we are ready for you when you arrive. Reservations can be made online or by calling us.
Can I sit with my friends?
Absolutely! The main reason we assign seats in advance is to be sure friends are able to sit together. Include a note when checking out of your friends name, or send us an email so we can reserve seats for you and your friends. This is helpful to prepare in advance as opposed to asking others to move which can be upsetting.
Can I paint with my child?
Yes! Many parents paint with their child. If you have a teen that would like to attend an adult class, that’s fine as long as you attend with them. The cost is determined by the class and not the age of the individual.
What time should I arrive?
You can arrive as early as 30 minutes in advance. We recommend at least 10 to 15 minutes to give you enough time to settle in with your beverages and snacks before class begins.
Can we bring food and drinks?
Definitely! Feel free to bring whatever you like to eat or drink. There are no limitations. We provide glasses, ice, openers, snack plates and most of the supplies you may need.
What is your cancellation policy?
Our policy is 24-hour advance notice for our regular classes and at least seven days notice for private parties and offsite events. This allows time for us to make these seats available to others.
What if I am artistically challenged?
We design our paintings to make it as easy as possible. If it’s a person, house, fancy writing, etc., it will be pre-sketched or vinyl stencils will be provided. This information will be noted in the detailed description of that painting. Vinyl stencils are used as templates for all of our wood pallet signs.
Can I change colors?
Definitely! It’s your painting. Feel free to make any changes you like. Just let us know in advance and we’ll have the paints ready when you arrive.
** Please note that it is a violation of the law for anyone under 21 years of age to consume alcohol.